
I must write a little something about the two most amazing women in my life, my mother & my grandmother. They have always been the two most amazing influences in my life. I have to say that my mother and grandmother are extremely special to me. They both are similar in so many ways in my eyes so there is no guessing as to why I adore them both so much! They have both gone through so many of life's experiences. Because of their Faith and Dilligence to the Lord, they have been able to spend these recent years living life better than they could have ever imagined for themselves and their families. They are amazing because they have always put their families before any worldly thing. They are both extremely loving, caring, humble, hard working, spiritual and blessed with so many talants. I thank them for the example that they have set for me in my life and I pray that Brey and all my children to come will be able to be influenced greatly by them as well. I Love You Mom & Grandma! Many Thanks to you both for everything! Te Querdo Mucho!
No comments:
Post a Comment