Ethan was OUT but, somehow he managed to get an egg. :)
Breyonna LOVES..LOVES her cousin Hayley!
The Allen Cousins [minus one. :( ]
The Allen Couples [minus Trav & Sara..Why don't I have their pic?? ]
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amelia, Thanks for posting. Breyonna is getting so big. We can't wait to see her and meet Ethan. Sometimes I wish we were closer, I feel like everyone is growing up and we're missing it. Kiss the babies for us.
ya the kids are all growing too fast. It just doesnt seem fair. I am trying to pick a time this summer to head your way. But you might just be seeing the adults cuz I could really use a vaction!
2 comments:
Amelia,
Thanks for posting. Breyonna is getting so big. We can't wait to see her and meet Ethan. Sometimes I wish we were closer, I feel like everyone is growing up and we're missing it. Kiss the babies for us.
ya the kids are all growing too fast. It just doesnt seem fair. I am trying to pick a time this summer to head your way. But you might just be seeing the adults cuz I could really use a vaction!
Post a Comment